Check the size and that the photo is what you want the final product to look like.
The recommendation is you digitize a project miltimul times to give you a selection. Every design is different even with the same settings.
1. Select your project within Projects.
2. Press the "Digitize" button
3. Set the digitizing settings
4. Press "Start Digitizing"
Thread Set: The set of colors that the system can pick from.
Maximum Colors: The number of colors the system can select from the Thread Set.
Maximum Trims: The number of times colors can be cut.
For most photos the system defaults with a system thread set. This should produce good results.
- To make a custom tread set select New Thread Set in the main menu
- You can make a custom set with just you thread inventory
- This is used to limit the number of colors the system can use.
- Tip: Figure in the expense of more colors verses details. Sometimes it’s worth the extra colors and sometimes it doesn't make that big of a difference in the overall image.
- Minimum 1
- Maximum 35
- The maximum times a color can be cut.
- The system reduces cuts if it can.
- Like maximum colors, allowing more cuts can increase the quality; however, more cuts take more time.
- If your image has lots of islands of color, like a polka dot dress, you may need to increase the number of cuts.
- WIth some images, you may be able to decrease the cuts and get good results.
- Minimum 1
- Maximum 50